What do you have to do?
- Complete the Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form for your chosen course – visit to the course page you are interested in to download the appropriate form.
- Provide a detailed CV / résumé outlining your work history, experience and qualifications in the finance industry.
- If you already have the Certificate IV qualification and are looking to upgrade to the Diploma, enclose a copy of your Certificate and Statement of Attainment (or if it is a FARSTA qualification, just advise the Certificate number and date of issue).
- Provide a case study of your work. This needs to include a copy of loan application fully completed including checklists, capacity, file notes etc. Please ensure all personal information regarding clients’ names, addresses and phone numbers are removed for privacy requirements. For the Diploma program, the case study must be a complex scenario.
- For the Diploma program, you must provide a portfolio detailing items such as a compliance / risk management plan, SWOT analysis and a business plan for your business.
Send all information to FARSTA, with your enrolment fee, via post or email to PO Box 6, Paddington, Qld 4064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.